Monday, 17 May 2010

A wet and windy Monday and a ramble

Hello again, thanks for your lovely comments after my extraction op, I'm not yet fighting fit owing to antibiotics but I definately look a lot less 'chipmunky' than I did over the weekend! As I'm not back to work until tomorrow I'm having a fairly lazy day, I headed out with the hound and my Mam along my favourite path, it was wet and windy but just what we needed to blow the cobwebs away and it's so nice to see bluebells and forget-me-nots at this time of year that the weather hardly matters!

Now I'm settled down with said dog and another mug of soup for me and a bag of Bob's sweet potato french fries for him (healthy dog treats). Did you know that sweet potato makes dogs drowsy and half a potato is good for bonfire night for calming scaredy dogs? Not sure about these treats mind, he seems awfully excited about them! I'm a real geek for health and food facts and regularly watch medical shows like Embarrassing Illnesses so that I can offer my diagnosis before the doctor gets in, a secret calling perhaps? Or just a good pub quiz team mate that spends too much money on women's magazines!?

A tip for CK fans, this month's Easy Living mag has a rather nice plastic CK freebie bag which I used as a jolly hospital bag and have since been carting my meds round in!

No decent pics from the walk because of the rain, however I did get a couple of bright beauties last week from Mr TTC's Mum's garden:

No comments:

Post a Comment