Sunday, 4 July 2010

Crafty Sunday

I'm flat out knackered! Work is crazy busy at the moment, mainly with me running training events which I absolutely hate but I am seeing my confidence at public speaking starting to grow, very very painfully slowly!

This weekend has been a much needed break; Saturday saw a trip to the local secondhand book shop, with these two lovely books which have been keeping me busy, I also snapped up a Sociology text book for £5; I have finally come full circle and decided to take the plunge and start my Social Research Masters with the Open University in November, it'll be costly, hard work and I'm under no illusions that full time work + part time study = a very busy Angela but I'm definately up for the challenge and it won't hurt to keep my brain busy!



Whilst I still have the time I made this necklace today which I plan on wearing for my big training day on Tuesday, a whole 5 hours of people listening to me! I needed something for a confidence boost and I hope the sparkles make me sparkle! The glass pendant at the base is one from my fused glass class earlier this year, I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment