Sunday, 25 July 2010

Rotary cutter pain!

No photos or crafty Sunday today, sustained a hideous rotary cutter injury last night, it bled a lot and just thinking about using it again for a little while gives me the heebie jeebies! Loving how the patchwork squares are coming along though so I'll get back on in the next couple of days!

Hope you're having a restful Sunday, I have Mr Rosenblum's List by Natascha Solomons to read and my dear fiance (still love saying that) has a creamy blue cheese pasta on the go with a nice glass of red wine, perfect Sunday evening in our house!

2 comments:

  1. eek hope you have recovered, never used one myself, have a good week
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch :(

    Was it the fleshy bit between your thumb & first finger?? I've cut mine before - it hurts lots :(

    ReplyDelete