Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Come back summer!

We've had some stinking weather recently in Gateshead! The driving rain and cold nights have really been getting me down but Mr TTC has been keeping my spirits up, this is the special coffee he made me on Sunday to cheer my spirits, with squirty cream and cinnamon, yum!




On Saturday the weather was vile but we buttoned up and headed to the coast for the night to blow the cobwebs away. As a surprise my lovely fiance (still love saying it!) had packed a dinner so we didn't get fish and chips, instead we had still warm quiche on a little bench on the seafront! I love eating outside, everything tastes better don't you think!



I promised an antique, here they are, a stunning engagement gift from my in-laws-to-be! So thoughtful and so us, I still can't get over how sparkling they are, a lovely surprise from lovely people!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely present something to keep forever
    cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh how lovely.
    Thankyou for your message yesterday, I think the hearts are sweet for weddings too.
    I have so many pretty things for weddings so do pop back when you start to make decorating plans. I do offer brides discount on big orders so do e-mail if you do want a few things, ok?

    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete