Sunday, 22 August 2010

A day out at the beach

Had a fantastic day out yesterday, a good friend called over to pick me and Tobydog up for a day out at Marsden Rock. It was all clear skies and a little bit of sun too.



Toby really did me proud, he was fabulously well behaved in the car, and with my friend's two dogs and we had a really nice long walk to blow the cobwebs away. I think you can see from his little face and his salty beard that he enjoyed his day out! Days like this really make me wish Mr TTC and/or I had learned to drive! Although I like to think we're an environmentally friendly family having a car would definately enhance the way we spend our weekends, so I'm encouraging my man to learn soon in the hope that we could maybe just hire a car as and when instead.



We're off to the flicks tonight to see The Secret in Their Eyes, an Argintine film at our lovely little independent cinema, will let you know how it was!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place for a walk :)

    I don't drive either - sometimes wish I could but really 99.9% of the time I don't need a car. Luckily MrVV does drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby looks like he had a great time.
    3 dogs in a car, how much sand did you bring home ? :)
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete