Friday, 13 August 2010

A fab book recommendation

We've taken a long weekend together but the weather has been absolutely rubbish! I did something I haven't done for ages and ages and headed to our local library. I read my book in just one day, that's right, it was that good. The chosen book was The Italian Wedding by Nicky Pellegrino, I think the taste of Italy on a rubbish rainy day is what made it so appealing, it was brilliant and I highly recommend it for anyone wanting a bit of escapism. Now I must read her other books!

No photos, but I do have a very exciting antique to show off tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Just having a break from sorting out, a full time job as my daughter still hasen't moved her things she brought home from uni i.e. a flat full of stuff :)
    I love going to the library and will look up your book thanks
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just reserved it form my library, thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know what you think guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheap Gold Jewelry is rather eye-candy jewelry for average-class people who cannot afford the shopping after a certain extent.

    ReplyDelete