Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Goodies!

Hello again, hope you had a lovely Christmas! We had a lovely relaxing day and I've been revelling in time off work!

No big pic of the tree, but my favourite Stanley/Toby decoration:



My Secret Santa Swap goodies are wonderful, my first swap and I must say I really enjoyed choosing little gifts for my swap partner, blog land really is a lovely place! My Santa was very generous indeed and I had a lovely pile of goodies to unwrap, pictured before and after:





I'm definately going to make some of the lovely cookies suggested in the book, and the quilts and fabrics and lovely trimmings provide real food for thought! Soaps, lipbalms and the lovely melt are well in use and the chocs are no more I'm afraid! Just need my Mr to help me pin up the heart hook, I'm a sucker for jewellery so have one more place to hang necklaces! Thanks Santa!



3 comments:

  1. Your little decoration looks fantastic on the tree! I'm glad you had a great Christmas - blogging friends included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year

    Your Santa swop looks great
    Happy Blogging

    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swap goodies! I love Stanley! I have the green one for my tree!

    ReplyDelete