Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Pandora at John Greed: Baby's first year

John Greed knows how to run a social network competition, each week I retweet in the hope of winning a delectable piece for my jewellery box!  This competition is no exception, create a Pandora bracelet and blog about it, the challenge?  Choosing products up to the value of £250, drool, no?

So to commemorate my darling daughter's first year, I've designed the following, coming in at £239, around their My First Pandora bracelet.  The idea is to add to it as she goes through life's little adventures, and keep this as a gift for her 18th birthday (in 2030!)  For some reason pink murano just says Angelina Ballerina to me, and this is the perfect base for my little lady's first heirloom piece.  I have to point out the price reduction to £99, amazing value and a gorgeous starter piece:

Then there is her birthstone charm, a May baby, and gorgeous green to set off her baby blue eyes
 A ball of hearts because she's captured mine:
 A fairy for her first birthday:

 And finally, this little cross to mark her Christening, just last week:
And finally, the lady herself:

 
 
So we've made our case, what do you think John Greed?

No comments:

Post a Comment